Make your own handmade, hand-drawn, mismatched DIY Planner full of doodles, goals, life plans and everything YOU.
These templates are designed to leave lots of room for personalization:
- try printing them in black & white or on colored paper
- shrink them down or blow them up
- use markers, stickers, watercolors …
- put ‘em in custom 3-ring binders, discbound notebooks or leave them looseleaf
- put together a stack for everyday or just for that extra special project you’re about to ROCK
- mix and match them with other printable templates by me or your other favorite planner maker ;)
Printable planner pages to make your own awesome planner through 2017, YEAH! ///
Size: Letter – 8.5″ by 11″
File type: Adobe PDF, for best results print with Adobe Reader
The planner includes the following printable templates:
January 2015 – December 2017 monthly, fill-in-the-blank month, fill-in-the-blank daily page, to-do list, weekly appointments, goals & ideas worksheet
* Upon purchasing you will receive a download link at the email associated with your Paypal account. You should receive the download link within minutes of purchasing, if you don’t please check your spam folder. If you don’t receive an email shoot me an email and we’ll get it sorted out. :)
The following three photos are of the actual templates for printing:
This book belongs to & info page:
The silliest templates included – they remind me of sweet diaries I had as a kid.
Use the daily notes page while taking notes during meetings or planning out busy days.
I include the blank month in case you love these so much you use up all the pre-dated pages. Just circle the month and write in the days – voila! I don’t always use my planner and even ignore it for months at a time, gasp! It’s nice to have the un-dated templates so I can print out a bunch and only fill in the months I’m actually going to use.
For those of you that like to plan your days down to the minute, this is a cool way to see the overview of your week. Now that I’m up all hours with a baby again I think I need to make a 24-hour version!
One productivity tip you ALWAYS hear is to make a to-do list at the start of the week or in the mornings with 2-3 must-do items. And for that you need a to-do list! I use these for projects and events too.
Photos of the templates printed out: