4×6 index cards are the perfect size – big enough for taking notes/doodling and small enough to fit in your bag! Just finished this brand new 4×6 set, how cute and tiny right?!
Size: Index Card – 4″ by 6″
File type: Adobe PDF
- Fill-in-the-blank full month template, Jan-Dec
- Fill-in-the-blank weekly template
- Fill-in-the-blank meeting notes
Download: 4by6-2011.pdf (6148 downloads)
Some 4×6 tips:
- Cutting up a piece of standard 12×12 scrap booking paper will make 6 (4×6) notecards with no waste!
- Look for a 4×6 pack of index cards in an office supply store right next to the standard 3×5’s – cheap and easy!
- Want to use 3×5? These scale perfectly, just set your printer to 3×5 and click ‘fit to page’
- Browse through my binder tutorials for ideas on making a whole planner to fit!