Make your own awesome planner, YEAH! #diyplanner
Make your own handmade, hand-drawn, mismatched DIY Planner full of doodles, goals, life plans and everything YOU.
These templates are designed to leave lots of room for personalization:
- try printing them in black & white or on colored paper
- shrink them down or blow them up
- use markers, stickers, watercolors …
- put ’em in custom 3-ring binders, discbound notebooks or leave them looseleaf
- put together a stack for everyday or just for that extra special project you’re about to ROCK
- mix and match them with other printable templates by me or your other favorite planner maker ;)
Printable planner pages to make your own awesome planner through 2019, YEAH! ///
Size: Letter – 8.5″ by 11″ OR Junior – 5.5″ by 8.5″
File type: Adobe PDF, for best results print with Adobe Reader
The planner includes the following printable templates:
January 2017 – December 2019 monthly, fill-in-the-blank month, fill-in-the-blank daily page, to-do list, weekly appointments, goals & ideas worksheet
* Upon purchasing you will receive a download link at the email associated with your Paypal account. You should receive the download link within minutes of purchasing – if you don’t please check your spam folder. If you don’t receive an email shoot me an email and we’ll get it sorted out. :)
The following three photos are of the actual templates for printing:
This book belongs to & info page:
The silliest templates included – they remind me of sweet diaries I had as a kid.
Use the daily notes page while taking notes during meetings or planning out busy days.
I include the blank month in case you love these so much you use up all the pre-dated pages. Just circle the month and write in the days – voila! I don’t always use my planner and even ignore it for months at a time, gasp! It’s nice to have the un-dated templates so I can print out a bunch and only fill in the months I’m actually going to use.
For those of you that like to plan your days down to the minute, this is a cool way to see the overview of your week. Now that I’m up all hours with a baby again I think I need to make a 24-hour version!
One productivity tip you ALWAYS hear is to make a to-do list at the start of the week or in the mornings with 2-3 must-do items. And for that you need a to-do list! I use these for projects and events too.
Photos of the templates printed out:
Tags: 5.5 by 8.5, 8.5 by 11, discbound, diy, diy planner, planner, printable downloads, templates